Thursday, January 19, 2012

SIX WORDS

I was reading the latest issue of The Oprah Magazine (Don't you judge me) and there was a feature called, "You in Six Words" where you describe your life in...wait for it... six words.

Some of the contributions were funny and some were sad.  Some were Deep and some were shallow.

So I thought about it and thought about it and wondered how I would describe my life in six words because it's not as if I've lived a fabulous life but I haven't exactly lived a humdrum BORING life, either.  Dead Head, Head Banger, Floozy, Headbangin' Floozy, etc. are just some of the things I've experienced/done/been.

I haven't traveled around the world or even to countries that aren't part of North America.


I haven't had a really horrible (paying) job or one that made me excited and/or inspired. 

I loved.  I've lost.  I've won (Isn't that oh-so deep?).


However, that's not my Six Word description.

No, after really thinking about the things I've done in my, wait, how old am I again? Oh, that's right, 48-1/2 years.  Jeez.

Anyway, after really thinking about the things I've done in my 48-1/2 years, the best Six Word description I can come up with is this:

Some Questionable Choices But No Regrets.

Because I've made some questionable decisions/choices, some of which were beyond questionable, some were painful and some were just plain stupid.  But I don't regret any of them because they were experiences that made me who I am today.


Older and (somewhat) wiser.


So how would you describe your life in six words?

1 comment:

  1. I get Oprah and love it. In fact, I plan to be featured in it some day, after I leave the Top Secret Day Job and start my new venture! I thought the 6 word thing was fascinating too. But haven't come up with mine yet....but I've always wanted my gravestone to read "Children and animals loved her"

    ReplyDelete