Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So there I was...

So, there I was. Sitting in the Tyra's living room watching a movie. Because they had "On TV" and we could see actual movies! Remember "On TV?" So, me and one of the Tyra boys, Alan or Jim, were sitting there watching "Apocalypse Now" or something when I keep noticing movement out of the corner of my eye toward their hallway door. But whenever I would turn and look, nothing would be there. This kept up for quite a while along with the sounds of footsteps along the hallway. It's starting to drive me nuts because I couldn't concentrate on the movie because I was so distracted by whoever was walking back and forth and wondered why the hell they never left the hallway and came out into the kitchen and living room area. It's like they'd get to the hall doorway, start to step out and then change their mind and walk back down the hall.

I couldn't stand it any more so I got up and went looking to see who was being so annoying. I looked in all the bedrooms and bathrooms but damned if I couldn't find anyone. I went back to the living room, totally perplexed. A few minutes later, there go the footsteps again. Finally, I ask JimorAlan, "is there something funny going on here?" AlanorJim looks at me and says something along the lines of "Huh?" I explain what I've been hearing/seeing and AlanorJim says, "Oh yeah, we think we have a ghost." Oh. Good thing they only THINK it's a ghost.

Seems they'd all had the same experience as I had. Sitting in the living room, hearing footsteps coming down the hall, a glimpse of someone out of the corner of the eye but upon investigation, nothing to be found.

This was my first experience with the "unknown" but it sure wouldn't be my last.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment