Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'M RICH!

Rich in love, that is.

At least, that's what I told TheManTheMyth when we discovered that we were NOT the winners of the largest lottery jackpot in human history.

That we matched a grand total of ONE number.  Out of 10 tickets.

ONE. FUCKING. NUMBER.

But we're rich in love, I told him. 

And he laughed and laughed and laughed.

And laughed.

So it doesn't look as if I'll be getting my classic arcade Skee Ball game any time soon.

Or buying season tickets for the Anaheim Ducks so that I could stare in adoration at Jonas Hiller.  Which I will do tomorrow when I go and see Jonas and the rest of the Ducks in their final season game.  Yeah, they didn't make the playoffs. 


But SPEAKING of Jonas Hiller, whom I love and adore and would happily bear his children if I wasn't already married and spayed and let alone actually MET him (details, schmetails), I hope you stampeded to the NHL.com website so you could vote for my man, Jonas, to be on the cover of  EA Sports NHL13.  I promised him I'd stump for him. 

And don't tell me that you voted instead for someone else on some OTHER team.  I said to Vote for Hiller and that means, VOTE FOR HILLER.

Now get out there and VOTE FOR HILLER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment