Wednesday, June 29, 2011

They call him, 'The Fidgeter"

I love TheManTheMyth.  Really, I do.  If I didn't love him, I wouldn't have married him and made his life a living hell for these past 22 years.

But he has a Habit.

A Bad Habit.

A Habit that drives me circus-freak crazy.

You see, he fidgets.

He is completely incapable of sitting quietly.  When he is working on blueprints, his foot is tapping, his knee is jiggling and he tap tap taps his pen against the table.

When he is watching the Tee Vee, he tap tap taps the clicker.

When we are eating dinner, he jiggles his foot so much that the table shakes.

As I type this, he is tap tap tapping his foot.  Loudly.  Incessantly.  Annoyingly.

There have been many a time I have reached over and snatched whatever he is tapping  right out of his hand.

I have slammed my hand down on his jiggling knee and snapped, "STOP. IT."

He does this in bed and it shakes the whole bed and I start getting motion sickness from the swaying, shaking bed.

I. Hate. It.

One day, I know I will finally snap and go postal on this infernal tapping, jiggling, fidgeting.

The worst thing?


He is completely unaware he is doing it.


God help me.

1 comment:

  1. Paxil or Zoloft work really well on that. ;-)
    My mom was a real fidgeter until she started taking the Paxil.

    ReplyDelete