Thursday, October 8, 2009

25 Things

You know that Facebook thing where people post 25 things about themselves and then tag a bunch of their Facebook Friends to do the same? Well, nobody tagged me or if they did, I never saw it. But since US Weekly now has a celebrity doing "25 Things" each week, I figured I'd jump in as well. So, here's 25 Things about Me:

1. The smell of crayons makes me gag. Same goes for the smell of honey.

2. My oldest sister Jamie and I wrote a "Gilligan's Island" episode quiz book. If we had submitted it for publication, we'd be Millionaires right now! Or not.

3. I can twirl a baton.

4. I've been to the movies one time in the last decade.

5. I'm a Deadhead.

6. I have never locked my keys in my car.

7. I've never read any of the "Harry Potter" books.

8. I will happily pay cash money to tour the homes of strangers.

9. Clowns are the stuff nightmares are made of.

10. I was bitten by a lion and had the scar for years.

11. I'm disgusted by boxing and Ultimate Fighting but I will raise holy hell if they try and take fighting out of the NHL.

12. My parents had a tendency to drive off because they forgot about me which lasted from the time I was an infant until my late teens.

13. If I could pick any other language to speak fluently, I'd pick Yiddish. No reason.

14. The greatest car ever made is the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile. EVER.

15. I'm terrified of heights. Just climbing a ladder gives me palpitations.

16. I've tried and tried but I just can't get "into" the Bible.

17. If I don't read the newspaper every morning, I get "twitchy."

18. I BEGGED to take piano lessons as a kid. Denied.

19. I'm utterly fascinated by the paranormal.

20. And I've had numerous paranormal experiences.

21. I can (and do) hold a grudge for years.

22. The word "empower" irritates me. It's too "Oprah."

23. I have no interest in "Reality TV."

24. I am quite smug at how good my kids have turned out. So far.

25. I am in absolute awe at my husband's talent at building/making/fixing/creating anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment