1. Why did I wake up feeling semi-okay despite an utter lack of sleep because TheManTheMyth kept smacking me because I was ALLEGEDLY snoring yet how can I be snoring if I wasn't even asleep and so I fought against sleep so that I wouldn't get smacked but now I have a raging headache and feel like total poo? Oh. Yeah. LACK OF SLEEP.
2. Why do people walk alongside their carts while at the supermarket instead of pushing them like normal people? Do they not realize that they are taking up the entire aisle when they do this?
3. Why do people choose to go grocery shopping with the entire family and by "entire family" I mean Mom, Dad and multiple ill-behaved yard apes who are all having meltdowns because they want candy and Ding Dongs and Jolt Cola. And these are also the people who walk alongside their carts. The whole damn family. Nobody pushes the cart. They all hang on to the sides and mow down anyone in their way.
4. Why is it I don't mind doing laundry but I hate folding it and putting it away?
5. Why am I actually semi-excited for Christmas this year? I'm usually of the "Bah Humbug" mind set.
6. Why do I suck so badly at "Words With Friends?"